Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This album was released in 1971 and included the songs "Razor Face" and "Holiday Inn".
2. The beautiful song "Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters" was released in 1972 on the album "Honky Chateau" but on what album can you find "Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters Part Two"?
3. What album was recorded at a ranch in Colorado and included the songs "The Bitch is Back" and "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me"?
4. What year was "Made in England" released?
5. Perhaps one of Elton's most well known albums is "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" which was released in 1973. Which song is not on "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road"?
6. Elton's album that was released in 2001 containing the songs "Dark Diamond" and "I Want Love" is entitled?
7. The song "Pinball Wizard" was released on what soundtrack?
8. The song "Crystal" can be found on what album?
9. What album cover features a marquee with the album name and "starring Elton John" below it?
10. And a simple one to finish...what soundtrack contains the songs "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" and "Circle of Life"?
Source: Author Crystalku
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.