Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Rock Legend did Elton not tour with?
2. Which is not an Elton John album?
3. When Elton sang' 'With every drop that falls, we hear your name,' who is he referring to?
4. Which of the following did not write lyrics for Elton John?
5. Which song contains the lyrics 'Piano man, he makes his stand in the auditorium'?
6. In a song form Caribou, who is as perfect as the fourth of July?
7. Which of the following songs was NOT a number 1 hit according to Billboard's hot 100?
8. What song from Honky Chateau is also Elton's middle stage name?
9. What album did the original version of Candle in the Wind come from?
10. At what venue did Elton make his United States debut?
11. Who is the 'Brown Dirt Cowboy'?
12. Who was never a band member with Elton John?
13. Waht song did Elton sing on Saturday Night Live in 1982?
14. Which Album contains the songs 'I Guess that's why they call it the Blues, Kiss the Bride, and I'm Still Standing?
15. Which is NOT the name of a Elton John live album?
Source: Author jackolantern
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor 1nn1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.