Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What role did Dutch born Andreas Cornelis van Kuijk play in Elvis' career?
2. How much did RCA pay Sun records for Elvis Presley's contract?
3. What famous rock star once snuck on the grounds of Graceland in an unsuccessful attempt to meet Elvis?
4. What color was Elvis' first Cadillac before he bought it and painted it pink?
5. What Elvis song was based on the Italian folk song 'O Sole Mio'?
6. What show did Elvis make his television debut singing 'Heartbreak Hotel'?
7. What jailbird was playing sax in the song 'Jailhouse Rock'?
8. What High school did Elvis attend in Memphis?
9. How many No. 1 hits did Elvis have on the American Pop charts?
10. What was Elvis' last No. 1 song on the American Billboard Hot 100 chart?
11. Where did Elvis have his first live concert after an eight year hiatus?
12. How many weeks did 'Don't Be Cruel' stay at No. 1?
13. What movie was the song 'Return To Sender' from?
14. What was Elvis' last top ten Pop hit on the American Pop charts?
15. What day was Elvis born?
16. What day did Elvis die?
17. What company did Elvis drive a truck for before he became famous?
18. What was Elvis' first No. 1 song in Great Britian?
19. What movie did Elvis always say was his favorite?
20. What song from the NBC '68 Comeback Special' was specifically written for the show?
21. A real easy one! What is Elvis and Priscilla's daughter named?
22. What was the name of Elvis' character in the movie 'Spinout'?
23. What year did Elvis buy his home Graceland?
24. What movie had Elvis playing two roles?
25. Who choreographed the dance scene in 'Jailhouse Rock'?
Source: Author musicworks
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor 1nn1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.