Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Elvis had a twin brother who was stillborn.
2. How did the Presley family spell Elvis' name on his tombstone?
3. Elvis was born on January 8, 1935. What time was he born?
4. In which city did Elvis die?
5. What was Elvis' first number one hit in the United States?
6. Did Elvis' rendition of "Hound Dog" ever make it to number one on the charts in the United States?
7. Where was Elvis born?
8. What city is Graceland located?
9. What was the name of the high school where Elvis graduated?
10. What branch of the service did Elvis join in 1958?
Source: Author Uga76
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.