Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is Elvis' full name?
2. What are the names of Elvis' parents?
3. When was Elvis Born?
4. Where was Elvis Born?
5. What was his first movie?
6. In America alone, how many different Albums and singles have been certified gold, platinum or multi-platinum by the RIAA?
7. In 1956, Elvis made his network television debut on what show?
8. Who said: 'I wanted to say to Elvis Presley and the country that this is a real decent, fine boy'?
9. In the early 1960s, Elvis had a dog and a pet _______ ?
10. Memphis disc jockey Dewey Phillips is credited with being the first to play an Elvis record on the radio. What was the name of Dewey's show?
Source: Author wgl2424
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.