Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One of the first backing musicians in Elvis's early recording days was ___________ ?
2. One of the first backing musicians in Elvis's early recording days was ___________ ?
3. What was the name of the book that 'King Creole' was based on?
4. When the 'Jailhouse Rock' EP was re-released in the UK in 1982, what track was included that wasn't on the original EP?
5. Name the lead guitarist who played on Elvis's hits 'Guitar Man' and 'US Male'?
6. What was the title of Elvis's first '5 million' selling record?
7. What was the title of Elvis's last LP released in the US prior to his death?
8. Which song was NOT a Sun recording?
9. Who originally recorded 'Crying In The Chapel'?
10. On the album '1935-1977, I've Been Away For A While Now', who was the 'Elvis impersonator'?
11. Name the member of the legendary 'Million Dollar Quartet'?
12. Name the movie where Elvis plays 'a reformed outlaw who saves a town from his former gang'?
13. Elvis's controversial performance of 'Hound Dog' was performed on who's show?
14. What was the name of the hit song that Elvis performed for the very first time on the TV '68 Comeback Special'?
15. What was the month and year Elvis's dearly loved Mother died?
Source: Author eagle7
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.