Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Complete this well known quote from Elvis Presley: "Man, I was tame compared to what they do now. Are you kidding? I didn't do anything but just _________ ."
2. "The image is one thing and the ___________is another, it's very hard to live up to an image." What is the missing word from the above sentence quoted by Elvis?
3. "A live concert to me is exciting because of all the _________that is generated in the crowd and on stage. It's my favorite part of the business - live concerts." Which of the following from this sentence was quoted by Elvis?
4. "Till we meet you again, may God bless you,________ ."
Which farewell did Elvis say in his last tour?
5. "When I was a child, ladies and gentlemen, I was a _______."
What is the word missing from this Elvis quote?
6. What is the one word omitted three times from the following quote:
"I learned very early in life that: Without a ____, the day would never end, without a ____, a man ain't got a friend, without a ____, the road would never bend..."?
7. "The first time that I appeared on stage, it scared me ________."
Which two words are missing from this quote by Elvis?
8. "We grew up with it, it more or less puts your _____ at ease. It does mine." What is the missing word from this Elvis quotation?
9. "Some people tap their feet, some people snap their fingers, and some people sway back and forth. I just sorta' __________ I guess."
What did Elvis say he did?
10. "It's my favorite part of the business__________."
What did Elvis say was his favorite part?
Source: Author Julia King 42
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.