Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When did the Hoodoo Gurus form?
2. What was the name of the Hoodoo Gurus first LP record?
3. On what album was the song 'Miss Freelove '69' on?
4. Who was lead singer of the Hoodoo Gurus?
5. What was the name of the first greatest hits album released by the Hoodoo Gurus in 1991?
6. Lyrics time - guess the song where the lyric comes from: 'If I was worth a fortune, I'd never leave my bedroom...'
7. 'And another thing I've been wondering lately, am I crazy to believe in ideals?'
8. 'You're my doll and don't forget it because I'm the guy who will regret it'
9. 'Now she's gone, gone, gone just like the wind'
10. When did the Hoodoo Gurus officially break up?
Source: Author minardifan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.