Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Don Henley recorded the 1981 duet "Leather and Lace" with which singer?
2. Don Henley contributed the song "Love Rules" to the soundtrack of which 1982 movie?
3. Which 1982 song by Don Henley was about the trend of sensationalist news and yellow journalism on television?
4. Which song by Don Henley won the 1985 MTV Video of the Year and the 1986 Grammy Award for Best Male Rock Vocal Performance?
5. In 1985, Don Henley released a single which served as a commentary of society being more concerned with hedonistic behaviors than serious world issues. Ironically, this song became a top ten hit on the United State Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs chart. What was the name of this song?
6. In 1989, Don Henley released the title track to his studio album "The End of the Innocence". What famous musician played piano on this song?
7. Don Henley released the critically and commercially successful "The End of the Innocence" album on June 27, 1989. Not including the title track, this album had three songs hit the top ten on the United States Billboard Adult Contemporary chart. Which song was not a hit single featured on the "The End of the Innocence" album?
8. In 1992, Don Henley sang which two duets with Patty Smyth?
9. In 1995, Don Henley released a greatest hits album titled "Actual Miles: Henley's Greatest Hits". A newly recorded single for this album was about the devil visiting a resort in West Hollywood, California to discover that he was useless because mankind had already perfected practicing evil. What was the name of this song?
10. What was the name of Don Henley's 2000 comeback album?
Source: Author workisboring
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.