Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which song has these lines:
"There goes the siren that warns of the air raid
Then comes the sound of the guns sending flak
Out for the scramble we've got to get airborne
Got to get up for the coming attack"?
2. There is a song on "Powerslave" that is based off a poem. What song is it?
3. What song is this lyric from:
"The body bags and little rags of children torn in two
And the jellied brains of those who remain to put the finger right on you
As the madmen play on words and make us all dance to their song
To the tune of starving millions to make a better kind of gun"?
4. Which song on "Powerslave" is an instrumental?
5. Name the song that has these lines:
"The smell of resined leather
The steely iron mask
As you cut and thrust and parried at the fencing master's call
He taught you all he never knew
To fear no mortal man
And now you'll wreak your vengeance in the screams of evil men".
6. What song is this lyric from:
"He threw down the glove you made the mistake
Of picking it up now you're gone
The choosing of guns of fighting with swords
The choice of weapons is done
He'll tear you apart as soon as you start
You know you don't have a chance"?
7. Name the song that has these lyrics:
"And by the light of the moon
He prays for their beauty not doom
With heart he blesses them
God's creatures all of them too
Then the spell starts to break
The albatross falls from his neck
Sinks down like lead into the sea
Then down in falls comes the rain".
8. Which song has these lyrics:
"Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins
Silent the terror that reigned marbled in stone
A shell of a man God preserved for a thousand ages
But open the gates of my Hell I will strike from the grave"?
9. What year was "Powerslave" released?
10. Who produced "Powerslave"?
Source: Author mex
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.