Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following albums did not reach the UK Top 10?
2. What was Adrian Smith's nickname?
3. What is Nicko McBrain's real name?
4. Which of the following tracks is not an instrumental?
5. Which of these songs did Dave Murray not have a hand in writing?
6. Paul Di'Anno had goalkeeping trials with Leyton Orient before joining Maiden?
7. Who took most of the band photo's in this period?
8. What tracklisting was on the demo 'The Soundhouse Tapes'?
9. Which Maiden single failed to reach the UK top 40?
10. Which of the following tours did not exist?
11. Who produced Iron Maiden's eponymous debut?
12. 'To Tame a Land' was based on which book?
13. In terms of album tracklisting order, which is the first song to feature the songwriting credits of Bruce Dickinson?
14. Which if these songs did Iron Maiden perform live on Top of the Pops?
15. Maiden killed off Eddie on stage in Dortmund?
16. Which sleeve cover does Steve Harris have tattooed on his arm?
17. Where did Maiden get the idea for Eddie?
18. What football team does Steve Harris support?
19. What book of the Bible does the spoken intro to 'The Number of the Beast' come from?
20. Fill in the missing lyric: "Our earthly rulers, our people drift and die."
Source: Author TrevandWayne
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor silverginger
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.