Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. All of these were included on Iron Maiden's self-titled debut album except for which?
2. Which album featured the hits "Wrathchild" and "Murders In The Rue Morgue"?
3. Which song on "The Number Of The Beast" was a sequel to "Charlotte The Harlot"?
4. When "The Number Of The Beast" was released on CD, which song was included that had not been on it before?
5. What was the only song on "Piece Of Mind" that was written solely by Bruce Dickinson?
6. Complete this lyric: "Tell me why I had to be a ___________."
7. Which of these songs on "Powerslave" was the longest?
8. What was the name of Iron Maiden's first full length live album?
9. Which song about a historical figure was included on "Somewhere In Time"?
10. Which song starts with these lyrics: "Seven deadly sins, seven ways to win, seven lonely paths to hell and your trip begins"?
Source: Author diamondjim68
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.