Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What song is this from: "There's a time to live and a time to die, when it's time to meet your maker. There's a time to live, but isn't it strange? As soon as you're born, you're dying."?
2. What song is this from: "Believe in me, send no money. I died on a cross, that ain't funny. But my so called friends, they're making me a joke. They missed out what I said like I never spoke."?
3. What song is this from: "Torches blazed and sacred chants were praised as we start to cry, hand held to the sky. In the night, dark fires are burning bright. The ritual has begun, Satan's work is done."?
4. What song is this from: "You watch the world exploding every single night. Dancing in the sun, the newborn in the light. Say goodbye to gravity and say goodbye to death. Hello to eternity and live for every breath."?
5. "Aces High" was written by Bruce Dickinson and Adrian Smith.
6. What song is this from: "Honey, it's getting close to midnight. True love and lipstick on your linen. Bite the pillow, make no sound."?
7. What song is this from: "He's walking like a small child, but watch his eyes burn you away. Black holes in his golden stare, God knows he wants to go home."?
8. What song is this from: "I am the man who walks alone when I'm walking a dark road, late at night or strolling through the park. When the light begins to fade, I sometimes feel a little strange."?
9. The song "Powerslave" was written by Bruce Dickinson alone.
10. What song is this from: "As the sun breaks above the ground, an old man stands on the hill. As the ground warms to the first rays of light, a birdsong shatters the still. His eyes are ablaze, see the madman in his gaze."?
Source: Author white_wedding
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.