Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'If you're feeling down, depressed and lonely, I know a place where we can go.'
2. 'I've found that I like this living in danger. Living on the edge, it makes me feel as one. Who cares now what's right or wrong. It's reality.'
3. 'So get down on your knees honey, assume an attitude, you just pray that I'll be waiting, 'cos you know I'm coming soon.'
4. 'Trace your way back 50 years, to the glow of Dresden, blood and tears.'
5. 'All my hopes and expectation, looking for an explanation, have I found my destination? I just can't take no more.'
6. 'Fight wars, die in a blaze of glory. Come home, meat in a plastic sack. Fall down, better pray to your god for mercy.'
7. 'See, onward she comes, onward she nears, out of the sun. See, she has no crew, she has no life, wait but here's two.'
8. 'You're standing in the wings, then you wait for the curtain to fall. Knowing the terror and holding you have on us all.'
9. 'I'm waiting in my cold cell, when the bell begins to chime.'
10. 'I have a constant fear that something's always near.'
11. 'A knife at your throat another body on the pile, a contract to keep and it's service with a smile. Murder for vengeance or murder for gain, Death on the streets or a blackened out jail.'
12. 'My faith in believing is stronger than lifelines and ties, with the glimmer of metal my moment is ready to strike.'
13. 'The killing fields, the grinding wheels crushed by equilibrium. Separate lives no more disguise, no more second chances.'
14. 'And then I heard a piercing scream and I rushed to the scene of the crime, but all I found was the butchered remains of two girls lay side by side.'
15. 'But if you asked me a question, would I tell you the truth. Now there's something to bet on, you've got nothing to lose.'
16. 'Won't you come into my room, I wanna show you all my wares.'
17. 'Can I tempt you, come with me, be Devil may care, fulfill your dream.'
18. 'He's walking like a small child. But watch his eyes burn you away. Black holes in his golden stare. God knows he wants to go home.'
19. 'They'll be coming to bring the eternal flame. They'll be bringing us all immortality.'
20. 'Hold up your heads, be proud of what you are. Now it has come, freedom at last. Turning the tides of history, and your past.'
21. 'By the Tigris river, he met King Darius again, and crushed him again in the battle of Arbela. Entering Babylon and Susa, treasures he found, took Persepolis, the capital of Persia.'
22. 'Are you scared to look inside your mind? Are worried just at what you'll find? Do you really want to face the truth? Does it matter now, what have you got to lose?'
23. 'Too much time on my hands, I got you on my mind. Can't ease this pain, so easily.'
24. 'But I will pray for her, I will call her name out loud. I would bleed for her, if I could only see her now.'
25. 'There goes the siren that warns of the air raid, then comes the sound of the guns sending flak.'
Source: Author silverginger
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.