Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The band's debut album, entitled simply "Iron Maiden" was released in 1980. Which track on it shares its name with a West End musical?
2. "Killers", released in 1981, was the first Maiden to feature Adrian Smith on guitar. Tracks included an instrumental named after which warlord?
3. Bruce Dickinson made his Iron Maiden debut on the 1982 album "Number of the Beast". Which song on the album is all about the conflict between native Americans and European settlers?
4. The fourth Iron Maiden studio album, "Piece of Mind", contains which track based on the Charge of the Light Brigade?
5. Which track on the 1984 album "Powerslave" is an adaptation of a famous poem by Samuel Taylor Coleridge?
6. The 1986 album "Somewhere in Time" includes a track about which military figure?
7. "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" was Iron Maiden's first concept album. Which track from the album contains the lyrics "Just by looking through your eyes, he could see the future penetrating right in through your mind"?
8. In 1990, Iron Maiden released "No Prayer for the Dying". Which track on this album was released as a single in late 1989 and gave them their first UK number one hit?
9. Th 1992 album, "Fear of the Dark", was the last to feature Bruce Dickinson on vocals for seven years. Which track on the album has the same title as a Frank Sinatra film?
10. The 1995 album "The X Factor" was the first to feature which singer on lead vocals?
11. Iron Maiden's eleventh studio album, "Virtual XI", included which track that was inspired by the film "Braveheart"?
12. The 2000 album "Brave New World" saw the return to the fold of Bruce Dickinson and Adrian Smith. The album's sleeve features a futuristic depiction of which city?
13. The thirteenth Iron Maiden studio album was the 2003 release "Dance of Death". Which track, the first fully-acoustic song by the band, contains the lyrics "From the red sky of the east, to the sunset in the west,
we have cheated death and he has cheated us"?
14. What type of vehicle or craft is featured on the cover of the 2006 album "A Matter of Life and Death"?
15. Released in 2010, "The Final Frontier" gave Iron Maiden their first UK number one album since "Fear of the Dark" in 1992. Which track shares its title with a Rudyard Kipling story?
Source: Author Dizart
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.