Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Iron Maiden album has the highest peak position in the Billboard Top 200 Album Chart?
2. Which of these is the correct birthdate of Bruce Dickinson?
3. Fill in the blanks for this Iron Maiden lyric: "War babies in the garden of Eden shall turn ___________________"
4. What was the name of the illusionist who performed with Iron Maiden at Bruce's then-farewell show "Raising Hell" in 1993?
5. Name the late Monty Python cast member, who played the teacher in Maiden's "Can I Play With Madness"-promo video in 1988.
6. Which song does Bruce Dickinson introduce on the "A Real Dead One" album with the following quote: "Whatever the problem, Clint Eastwood's gonna fix it!"?
7. Name the song of which the following lyric is taken: "Inside the scream is silent, inside it must remain.."
8. When "From Here To Eternity" hit only #21 at UK singles chart in 1992, it marked the end of a string of seven consecutive Top 10 singles for Maiden in Britain. What was the first of those?
9. What year did Iron Maiden first perform with the line-up of Adrian Smith, Bruce Dickinson, Dave Murray, Steve Harris, Janick Gers and Nicko McBrain?
10. Name the actor whose phrase is used at the beginning of the song "The Prisoner"?
11. Who "didn't take up martial arts, because he was immensely fearsome and would probably kill everybody that he came into contact with"?
12. In what country did Bruce Dickinson make his first performances as a singer of Iron Maiden?
13. Name the former British Prime Minister, whose speech is used at the beginning of "Live After Death"?
14. Which two Maiden tracks were featured on the "Metal For Muthas" compilation in 1980?
15. Name the song of which the following lyric is taken: "Where sat the warrior, the poet, now lie the fragments of a man."
Source: Author Oracle_guru
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.