Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Iron Maiden song opens with this line: 'O god of earth and altar, bow down and hear our cry'?
2. Name the track that concludes with the line: 'When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone'?
3. From which Iron Maiden classic would you hear the following lyric: 'Iron Maiden's gonna get you, no matter how far'?
4. Which track has (in its verse) the lyric: 'Blood on the stones of the citadel'?
5. Find the well known song containing the line: 'The bugle sounds and the charge begins, but on this battlefield no one wins'?
6. From which epic Maiden track did I get this line:
'Four times fifty living men
(and I heard nor sigh nor groan)
With heavy thump, a lifeless lump
They dropped down one by one'?
7. Guess the song that includes the lyric: 'He killed our tribes, he killed our creed. He took our game for his own need.'?
8. What song about fighter planes has the line:
'Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them
Heading straight for them I press down my guns'?
9. Can you tell me in which controversial song is this lyric:
'Just what I saw in my own dreams were the
Reflections of my warped mind staring back at me'?
10. You are a hardcore fan indeed if you know where this line comes from: 'The ferryman wants his money, you ain't going to give it back'?
Source: Author enwrigpd
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.