Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What song is this lyric from:
"Sliding we go, only fear on our side
To the edge of the wire, and we rush with the tide
Oh the water is red, with the blood of the dead
But I'm still alive, pray to God I survive"?
2. Which of these songs does guitarist Dave Murray NOT have a credit for?
3. Which of these songs gave Bruce Dickinson his first songwriting credit since joining Iron Maiden?
4. What song is the lyric from:
"Let me tell you a story to chill the bones
About a thing that I saw
One night wandering in the Everglades
I'd one drink but no more"?
5. Where was the "Death on the Road" live album recorded?
6. Nicko McBrain got his first songwriting credit on the "Dance of Death" album.
7. Which song gave Adrian Smith his first songwriting credit in Iron Maiden?
8. Prior to Iron Maiden, Nicko was in a band called Trust.
9. Which song has these lyrics:
"Infinite Dreams, I can't deny them
Infinity is hard to comprehend
I couldn't hear those screams
Even in my wildest dreams"?
10. What song is the lyric from:
"Now that I know that the right time has come
My prediction will surely be true
The impending disaster it looms
And the whole of the village is doomed
Why won't you listen to me
Is it so hard to understand
That I am the real seventh son
Your life or death on me depends"?
Source: Author mex
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.