Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Adrian Smith, who did not agree with the direction the band was taking, left the band just before the album went into production and was replaced by whom?
2. Despite the not so enthusiastic reviews the album contains Iron Maiden's only number one single hit in the UK. Can you name the song?
3. Which fighter plane is mentioned in the song "Tailgunner"?
4. Who was the producer of seven out of the the first eight albums by Iron Maiden?
5. What was the name of the support tour for "No Prayer for the Dying"?
6. The album cover depicts Eddie bursting from the grave. When the album was re-released in 1998 the new album cover had something on it that the original did not have. What was it?
7. The song "Bring Your Daughter...to the Slaughter" was recorded and released by Bruce Dickinson for the sound track of which film?
8. "No Prayer for the Dying" was recorded in a barn in Essex belonging to which member of Iron Maiden?
9. The album contains ten tracks. Which of the following tracks does not appear on the album?
10. Which song on "No Prayer for the Dying" starts with the lyrics "Believe in me - send no money / I died on the cross, that ain't funny / But my so-called friends they're making me a joke / They missed out what I said like I never spoke".
Source: Author gme24
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.