Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Name this band that included Steve Harris, Bob Verschoyle, Dave Smith, Tim Wotsit, Paul Sears.
2. Gary Leideman, Mike Sturgis, Soli and Adrian Smith comprised this mid 1990's band. Can you name it?
3. This mid 1980's band consisted of John Hurley, John Wiggins, Bob Falck, Pete West and frontman Paul Di'anno. Who are they?
4. Ian Gillan, John McCoy, Colin Towns, Mick Underwood and Jannick Gers are former members of what 1970's band?
5. Dee Snider, Bernie Torme, Marc Russel and Clive Burr were members in this short lived band; who were they?
6. Can you guess the band that included Nicko McBrain, Peter "Mars" Cowling, Tony Carey, Bert Hermiston, Susie Mckinley?
7. Rob Naylor, Jeff Singer, Steve Wray and John Slater are all members of this post Iron Maiden band. Who are they?
8. Chris Aylmer, Thunderstick and Bruce Bruce were known as what band in the early 1980's?
9. Dennis Wilcock, Mick Clee, Tony Clee, Doug Sampson and Steve Harris made up this "happy" band. Who were they?
10. Here's a tough one.
Tino Troy, Chris Troy, Martin Johnson, John Sloman and Doogie White.
What long time British heavy metal band is this?
Source: Author twigs70
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.