Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is Keith Green's widow's name?
2. Which Keith Green song was covered by Marcia Hines?
3. What song does the following line come from?
"When God's children refuse to obey, feeling so called to stay."
4. What is the next line: "I put some truth in every lie to tickle itching ears"?
5. Complete the lyric:
"But prophets don't grow up from little boys.".
6. What is the name of the organisation that Keith Green and his wife founded?
7. Keith Green originally intended to record an evangelical album for his first album. Instead he believed God was telling him to create an album to encourage Christians. What is the name of Keith Green's debut album?
8. Complete the lyric:
"You know it ain't no use, banging your head ...".
9. Complete the lyric:
"Remember, he is de vine and you are de ...".
10. Complete the lyric:
"Hey Noah, I'll take care of the rest, I'm the ....".
11. What song does this lyric come from:
"People smile at me and ask me what it is
That makes them want to be just like I am."?
12. What song is this lyric from:
"Who you gonna throw in the lake of fire."?
13. What song is the following lyric from:
"Walk by faith, not by sight."?
14. What song does this lyric come from:
"I was lied to."?
15. What song is this lyric from:
"Plant me deep so I can grow."?
16. What is the name of Keith Green's own record label?
17. What is the name of Keith Green's biography, written by his widow?
18. Keith Green remarked that, "going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than ..." What are the blank words?
19. Keith Green's definition of a Christian was, "someone who is ______ for Jesus." What is the missing word?
20. "No sin is too big. No problem too small."
What song does this lyric come from?
21. Only once did Keith Green travel to Australia to perform in concert. He was scheduled to perform in two cities but rescheduled one. Which concert was rescheduled?
22. Keith Green's song, "There is One" was never recorded or even finished. It was released on the tribute album, "Your Love Broke Through: The Worship Songs of Keith Green". What is the name of the artist who performed this song on the tribute album?
23. Keith Green was of which of the following ethnic groups.
24. Keith Green encouraged the copying of his music.
25. What was the date of Keith Green's wedding?
Source: Author thenaynay
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.