Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What song is this lyric from?
"So raise your glass high, for tomorrow we die, and return from the ashes you call"
2. What song is this lyric from?
"I spent my high school career, spit on and shoved to agree, so I can watch all my heroes, sell a car on TV"
3. Finish this lyric:
"So sick and tired of all needless beating_____"
4. The lyric "I'm just a ghost, So I can't hurt you anymore", is from the song "This is How I Disappear".
5. Finish this lyric:
"Because one day, I'll leave you, A phantom, to lead you in the summer,____
6. Fill in the blanks:
"____ loves the beat and the lust it commands, Drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, _____"
7. The whispers at the beginning of the song "Sleep" are Ray Toro (guitar).
8. Fill in the blanks:
"Because they sleep with a ____, and keep an eye on you, ___."
9. What song is this lyric from?
"I'm the kind of human wreckage that you love".
10. Fill in the blank from this song:
"Baby I'm just ____ from the chemo".
Source: Author sunshine10001
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.