Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Conventional Weapons' was the last time My Chemical Romance released studio material before they broke up in 2013. What was significant about the way 'Conventional Weapons' was released?
2. One of the songs on 'Conventional Weapons' is the name of a vehicle. What is it?
3. What is the next part of this line?
'The world is ugly but...'
4. Which song's lyrics contain all of these phrases? 'our heroes are dead'; 'we all look the same'; 'choke down the words'; 'screaming for revolution'.
5. Which song title on 'Conventional Weapons' has four exclamation marks at the end of it?
6. Which song ends with the line, 'But tonight belongs to me'?
7. Which song contains the lyrics, 'Sometimes we must grow stronger and you can't be stronger in the dark/ when I'm here no longer you must be stronger/ and if I could be with you tonight I would sing you to sleep'?
8. Which song begins with the lyrics, 'So give me all you've got, I can take it'?
9. Which word goes with 'Division' to make a song title on 'Conventional Weapons'?
10. 'Kill the girls/ to get paid/ and put the whole damn room on the edge of a blade.' Which song starts with these lyrics?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.