Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What song is this line from? "Who walks among the famous living dead"
2. Do you know which song this comes from? "So get the choir boys around you,
It's a compliment, I swear."
3. This is a line from which song? "Bring out the old guillotine
We'll show 'em what we all mean."
4. "If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see" is a line from which song?
5. This line is from which song? "You're still the good-for-nothing I don't know"
6. Which song is this line from? "A world that sends you reeling from decimated dreams"
7. This is a line from which song? "Call my aunt Marie
Help her gather all my things"
8. Do you know which song this line is from? "What you got under your shirt
Will make them pay for the things that they did"
9. Do you know which song this comes from? "Drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, Romeo"
10. Which song is this line from? "For the good guys, and the bad guys,
For the monsters that I've been."
Source: Author Black_rose06
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.