Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. OK, here we go, I'll put lyrics, you name the song. "Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say"
2. What song are these lyrics from? "He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb, he's always choking from the stench and the fume, the wedding party all collapsed in the room"
3. "I never said I'd lie and wait for ever, if I died we'd be together, I can't always just forget her, but she could try" are the lyrics from which song?
4. Which song are these lyrics from? "Long ago, just like the hearse you die to get in again. We are, so far from you".
5. "Wait until it fades to black, ride into the sunset. Would I lie to you? Well I've got something to say" are from which song?
6. What song are the lyrics "Sister, I'm not much of a poet but a criminal, and you never had a chance" from?
7. True or False - the lyrics "Oh Baby, here comes the sound. I took a train outta New Orleans and they shot me full of ephedrine" are from 'Give 'Em Hell, Kid"
8. What song are the lyrics "Gaze into her killing jar, I'd sometimes stare for hours" from?
9. "This night, walk the dead in a solitary style and crash the cemetery gates" are the lyrics from which song?
10. What song are the lyrics "In the middle of a gunfight, in the centre of a restaurant, they say come with your arms raised high" from?
Source: Author Nat_mermaid
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.