Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. True or false? In the song "Cemetery Drive", the title is used in the song.
2. Which one of the band members was hired after another was kicked out?
3. Which member of the band designed the cover for their second album, "Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge"?
4. What was the name of their first album?
5. Each album has a story. What is the story behind their album, "The Black Parade"?
6. What is the relation of Gerard Way to Mikey Way?
7. Complete the lyrics... "Long ago, just like the hearse you'd die to get in again..."
8. What songs are these lyrics from? "As snow falls, on desert skies until the end of everything."
9. Where did MCR get the idea for the name of their band?
10. And finally, who was the one to suggest the name "My Chemical Romance"?
Source: Author chocobo_gerbil
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.