Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the name of the first band David Bowie formed in 1962?
2. What was David Bowie's birth-name?
3. David Bowie's first song to capture the attention of the public in 1969 was called what?
4. In the BBC's 2002 poll of the '100 Greatest Britons', what position did David Bowie hold?
5. Which song was performed by both David Bowie and Queen?
6. Name the David Bowie song that includes the lyrics: 'Fear my blood enraged, it's just the fear of losing you'.
7. Along with his singing career, David Bowie has also tried his hand in acting. In which film did he have his first major role?
8. Where did Bowie move to in 1976, in an attempt to boost his declining career?
9. What was Bowie's first US Billboard number one hit?
10. In which weekly music newspaper in 1972 did Bowie state that he was bisexual?
Source: Author PulpFairy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.