Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Complete the lyric. "California is a garden of Eden, a paradise to live in or see; _________ "
2. What song are these words from? "Wherever little children are hungry and cry, wherever people ain't free. Wherever men are fightin' for their rights, That's where I'm a-gonna be, Ma. That's where I'm a-gonna be."
3. "There once was a _________ , she never was afraid, of goons and ginks and company finks and the deputy sheriffs who made the raid."
4. Complete the lyric. "Who are these friends, all scattered like dry leaves? ______ "
5. "Yes, as through this world I've wandered I've seen lots of funny men; some will rob you with a six-gun _______ "
6. "Cross the mountains to the sea , come the wife and kids and me. It's a hot old dusty highway _______ "
7. "Mermaid Avenue" came out in 1998. It is an album of songs written by Woody Guthrie, with music by ________ ?
8. "They sighed and cried, hugged and kissed, instead of marriage they talked like this ________ "
9. "Rainy night down in the engine house, sleepin' just as still as a mouse. Man come along and he chased us out in the rain. Was that _______ "
10. "When the sun come shining, then I was strolling, in wheat fields waving _________ "
Source: Author agony
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.