Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to the title of a 1981 hit song by Eddie Rabbitt, what kind of "night" does the singer love?
2. In 1981, the super band Foreigner had a top five U.S. hit with the song "Urgent." Which "All Star" saxophonist played a fiery solo in the middle section of the tune?
3. Which New York City band led by singer Debbie Harry reached the top of the U.S. charts with the song "Rapture" in 1981?
4. Which 1981 U.S. hit by John Lennon features the lyrics, "Keep me close to your heart / However distant, don't keep us apart..."?
5. In 1981, singer Joey Scarbury reached number two on the U.S. singles charts with a song called "Believe It or Not." Which American television series used this song as its theme?
6. Darryl Hall and John Oates had a 1981 hit with the song "Kiss On My List." Please complete this line from the first verse of the song: "When they insist on knowing my ________, I tell them this..."
7. Which group featuring Lionel Richie had a top ten U.S. hit in 1981 with the song "Lady (You Bring Me Up)"?
8. In 1981, singer Marty Balin had a top ten hit with the song "Hearts." Which 1960s psychedelic band from San Francisco did Balin belong to?
9. Which Scottish-born singer reached the top of the U.S. singles charts in 1981 with her song "Morning Train (Nine to Five)"?
10. In 1981, Christopher Cross reached the number one spot in the U.S. singles charts with the song "Best That You Can Do." Which popular Dudley Moore film used the song as its theme?
Source: Author mrgrouchy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.