Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The band stay the night in a haunted house and dream that they turn into a mummy, a werewolf and other spooky creatures. What is the song?
2. A spaceship lands on Mars to find a somersaulting blonde in a red catsuit. What is the song called?
3. The singer walks down a road, leaving a trail of discarded expensive jewelry behind her. What is the song?
4. The singer stands on giant flowers and rides on the back of an enormous butterfly. What is the song?
5. The singer takes Jennifer Love Hewitt and a case of money to a deserted house. The next day, Mickey Rourke catches him and the singer ends up collapsing in the rain. Which song does this dramatic video belong to?
6. In this charity music video, various singers unwrap blindfolds from their eyes whilst singing. What is the name of the song?
7. Which Madonna music video saw her sailing through the streets of the Italian city of Venice in a gondola?
8. In this music video, a young woman stops the singer to ask him the time. He then takes her out for a meal and knocks red wine all over her dress. What is the song?
9. In this video the members of this band are dressed up as hospital staff, tending to another member who takes the part of an injured patient. What is the song?
10. In this video, the singer takes on various guises, including that of an office worker and a footballer. Do you know what the song is?
11. The singer is dancing on a bar in a crowded nightspot. What song does this video belong to?
12. In this video, the actress posing as the singer's girlfriend saves him from several 'accidents' caused by an evil woman stalker. Which song goes with this seemingly sinister, but light hearted video?
13. In one of his videos, Michael Jackson is transformed into a zombie, and terrifies his date. What is the song to this video?
14. In this video the girls from the band are in a communal changing room, trying on various different costumes, hats and jewelry. What is the name of the song that accompanies this video?
15. In this video, the band members are dressed as monkeys, dancing in the streets of Paris. What is the name of the song?
16. In which music video does the singer catch her boyfriend at the movies with another woman (looking VERY similar to the singer, may I add!). She and the other woman then have a fight in the bathroom at the cinema. What is the name of the song?
17. This video is set in a cafe called 'Blondes' where the members of the band are working. Claudia Schiffer then walks in and they close up the cafe and leave with her. What is the name of this Westlife hit, a cover version of a popular 1980s song?
18. The singer is walking through a desert, her hair colored auburn and wearing leopard print clothing. What is the name of the song?
19. This singer and her friends go to a funfair and they dance around. They then get the attention of some of the young men working there. What is this song called?
20. The singer performs a dance for a panel of judges at a dancing school and she falls over. She then starts singing and other students burst in and dance along too. The video is intercut with scenes from the film 'Bridget Jones's Diary'. What is the song?
Source: Author Bronte
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.