Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 1962, Tommy Roe sang about this sweet little girl, with rosy cheeks, blue eyes and a ponytail. You'd know her if you saw her. What is her name?
2. Good times never seemed so good to Neil Diamond when he was reaching out and touching this girl. What is this "Sweet" girl's name?
3. The Cuff Links beg this girl "hold me close, don't say no and never let me go". Who could they be singing to?
4. Bobby Sherman is "tossin' and turnin' and freezin' and burnin'" over this girl. He asks over and over, "Do ya love me? Do ya care?" Who is "drivin' him crazy"?
5. Frankie Valli wants this girl to come out tonight to his twist party with her red dress on to dance all night. But first she has to ask her mama. Who is this girl that makes Frankie lose his mind?
6. Paul Anka was so young and this lady was so old, but that didn't matter to him. He begged her to "please stay by me"? What was her name?
7. This girl was just no good for Tom Jones. She deceived him, but alas, he was "lost like a slave that no man could free". "Why, why, why"? "My, my my"! What has he done to....uh what's her name again?
8. This girl has "flaming locks of auburn hair, ivory skin and eyes of emerald green". Her "beauty is beyond compare" and Dolly Parton is begging her not to take her man. Who is this girl that Dolly cannot compete with?
9. This fine girl works "laying whiskey down". She would make a good wife and her "eyes could steal a sailor from the sea." Name the girl that "wears a braided chain, made of finest silver from the north of Spain".
10. She fills up his senses "like a night in a forest, like a mountain in springtime, like a walk in the rain." Who is the lady that John Denver wrote and sang this song for?
11. She came and she gave without taking. Who is the girl who kissed Barry Manilow and stopped him from shaking?
12. Mick Jagger tells this girl that there is "no lovin' in our souls and no money in our coats". She's beautiful, but ain't it time they said goodbye? Who's ear is he whispering into?
13. "She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene". Who did Michael Jackson swear was NOT his lover?
14. It's late September and Rod Stewart should really be back at school. He keeps her amused, but he feels he's being used. Who is the girl that lured him away from home and stole his heart?
15. This girl(?) had a "dark brown voice". Can you name the person who "walked like a woman and talked like a man"?
Source: Author AnneBonney
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.