Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who could not pay for this at any price, in this song?
"I'll give you all I've got to give
If you say you love me too"
2. Who could not go anywhere without remembering her boyfriend with these lyrics?
"I was born to love you
And I will never be free"
3. Who thought they were on to a good thing with this song?
"She danced close to me
Like I hoped she would"
4. Who could not have been happier singing these words?
"Our love will last now
Till the end of time"
5. Who said goodbye to their girlfriend with these farewell words?
"Well now she's here and there
With every man in town"
6. Who didn't want to break up with their love in this song?
"Why you do me like you do
After I've been true to you"
7. Who liked to meet this kind of woman in the street, in this song?
"Come with me baby
Be mine tonight"
8. Who was looking for a man with a particular organ, with these lyrics?
"Every time you go away, I always say
This time it's goodbye dear"
9. Who warned us not to let go of our love and dreams so easily, with these words?
"Go out and have your fun
You'd better, have your fun with anyone"
10. Who were feeling quite good because their girlfriend was in love with them and she said so?
"Baby says she's mine you know
She tells me all the time you know"
Source: Author shipyardbernie
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.