Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Like Anne Boleyn, Catherine's year of birth is unknown but which of the dates below do historians think is the most likely date for her birth?
2. What relation was Catherine Howard to Anne Boleyn?
3. Catherine had nine siblings. How how many were her brothers and how many were her sisters?
4. At a young age Catherine was sent to go and live with her step aunt.
5. The Dowager was very hardly ever at home, which was Lambeth Palace. While she wasn't there Catherine began a sexual relationship with her music teacher what was his name?
6. This teenage affair came to an end in 1538, when Catherine was pursued by another man, Francis Dereham, who also worked for the Dowager. What job did he have in the Duchess's household?
7. When Catherine's uncle got her a place at court, to which of Henry's wives did she become a lady in waiting?
8. On what date did Catherine and Henry marry?
9. By late 1541 Catherine's affairs with men before she married became widely known. Which close adviser to Henry received this information from the Protestant reformer John Lascelles?
10. Catherine was arrested on 12 November 1541 but in which month of 1542 was she executed on Tower Hill?
Source: Author pickle830
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.