Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who said 'How is it possible to find meaning in a finite world given my waist and shirt size?'?
2. Who said 'Where there are humans you'll find flies, and Buddhas'?
3. Who said 'I leave. You stay. Two autumns'?
4. Who said 'In the end, everything is a gag'?
5. Who said 'If I could tell you what it meant, there would be no point in dancing it'?
6. Who said 'If man had created man he would be ashamed of his performance'?
7. Who said 'It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God'?
8. Who said 'Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible'?
9. Who said 'One should either be a work of art or wear a work of art'?
10. Who said 'Mr. Duffy lived a short distance from his body'?
11. Who said 'Language is a tailor's shop where nothing fits'?
12. Who said 'We must not judge God from this world. It's just a study that didn't come off. It's only a master who could make such a blunder'?
13. Who said 'I'm not afraid of dying. I just don't want to be there when it happens'?
14. Who said this to Albert Einstein, 'You are not thinking. You are merely being logical'?
15. Who said 'My favourite piece of music is the one we hear all the time if we are quiet'?
16. Who said 'Those who know don't talk. Those who talk don't know'?
17. Who said 'God has no religion'?
18. Who said 'All 'isms' should be 'wasms''?
19. Who said 'There was a young lady named Bright, whose speed was much faster than light. She went out one day, in a relative way, and returned the previous night'?
20. Who said 'Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it'?
Source: Author ayatollah
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.