Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Judge not, lest ye be judged", as the good book says. My first Deborah can be found among these sacred pages. One more hint - she was in the legal profession. What was this "Deborah"?
2. My next "Deborah" was a famous movie actress and appeared in "The King and I" (1956) and "Heaven Knows, Mr. Allison" (1956) Who was she?
3. I always wanted to get up and dance with our next "Debbie". She could tell us what steps to take and when. Who was this "Debbie"?
4. There are several variations of the spelling of "Deborah" and "Debbie". I was thinking of the actress who had appeared for many years on the soap opera "All My Children" (1970). How did Ms. Morgan spell her first name?
5. This "Deb" could really light up your life! Her father was also a famous singer. Who was she?
6. "I Ain't Down Yet," sang this Debbie in a film about among other things, her character's survival of the Titanic sinking. Which "Deb" am I talking about?
7. This "Debbie" may be hard to catch. Debbie Armstrong participated in the Winter Olympic games in 1984. In what city were these games held?
8. We used to wake up to our next "Deborah". She was on the "Today" show. Which Deborah am I talking about?
9. This "Deb" snagged herself an officer and a gentleman. Who was she?
10. My last "Deborah" is a question about my cousin, Debbie DuMez Paccagnini. She shares her birthday in August with such notables as Danielle Steele (American author), Steve Martin (comedian and actor) and Halle Berry (Academy Award winning actress). What date do all of these famous people call their birthday?
Source: Author Blindlady-27
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.