Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the Prime Minister of the U.K. before Theresa May?
2. Which British naturalist has been making wild life programmes for television since the 1950s?
3. Which distinguished film director was responsible for such movies as 'Brief Encounter', 'Ryan's Daughter' and 'Doctor Zhivago'?
4. Which David was suspended for forty four days in a glass box by the river Thames?
5. Which British actor played the tenth 'Doctor Who'?
6. Which distinguished British actor called his biography 'The Moon's a Balloon'?
7. This David is an actor from 'Friends'. What is his name?
8. Which explorer was famously found in Africa by Henry Morton Stanley?
9. Which David was also known as Ziggy Stardust?
10. Which British David was a very successful photographer of the celebrities 1960s?
Source: Author Serenesh
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.