Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Carol/Carole/Carroll has won the The Presidential Medal of Freedom, received The Kennedy Center Honors, and was a 2007 subject of the PBS series "American Masters"?
2. This Carol was a five-time World Figure Skating champion and the gold medalist at the 1960 Olympics in Squaw Valley, California.
3. This former ABC news producer wrote the 2005 best seller "What Remains: A Memoir of Fate, Friendship and Love." The autobiography told of her marriage to Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis' nephew, his battle with cancer and their close friendship with his cousins John and Carolyn Bessette Kennedy. Which Carole is this?
4. Most people know Carroll O'Connor played Archie Bunker on "All in the Family." What was his character's name in the television series "In the Heat of the Night"?
5. This actress earned two Emmys for portraying Simka Dahblitz-Gravas on "Taxi" and was also was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actress for her role in the film "Hester Street". Which Carol/Carole/Carroll is she?
6. Monty, I'll take curtain #3! This Carol was Monty Hall's assistant on "Let's Make A Deal" from 1963 to 1977. What was her rhyming last name?
7. This politician was the first African-American woman elected to the United States Senate, representing Illinois from 1993 to 1999. Which Carol is she?
8. She was an Oscar-nominated actress noted for her comedic roles in several classic films of the 1930's including "My Man Godfrey" and "Nothing Sacred". Tragically, this Carol/Carole/Carroll was killed in a plane crash when returning from a war bond rally in 1942. Do you know her?
9. She was the mom of Greg, Marcia, Peter, Jan, Bobby and Cindy in a very popular 1970's television comedy. What was this fictional Carol's last name on the ABC show that caused a bunch of laughs on Friday nights?
10. Not many people know Caroll Spinney's name, nor could they tell you for what he earned his Emmy and Grammy awards. Most, however, would recognize him in his work uniform - he was the puppeteer who played this popular "Sesame Street" character.
Source: Author brewster76
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.