Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the huge, powerful Chris who unknowingly carried a very important person across a river?
2. What Chris was credited with the dynamic leadership of a U.S. state during a time of natural disaster in October, 2012?
3. What Chris, known for melodious singing, has spent time with a mouse, a genie, and a green man?
4. Which Chris - a professor of mathematics, physics, and astronomy in Prague during the 19th century - is best known for his "shift" or "effect"?
5. Which Chris, the child of a French fertilizer producer, opened a fashion design house in 1946 and is quoted as saying, "I have designed flower women"?
6. What person named Chris was born the same year as William Shakespeare but reportedly died much sooner, leaving behind a Doctor Faustus, a royal Edward, a Maltese Jew, a Scythian shepherd called Tamburlaine, a passionate shepherd and his love, among other literary progeny?
7. This Chris was an architect whose work blossomed after a fire in 1666 destroyed many buildings in his city. Who was this person, whose gravestone in St. Paul's Cathedral suggests, "If you seek his memorial, look about you"?
8. When this Italian-French Chris's spouse died, a career as a writer provided a way to support three young children. Who was this Chris, whose "Book of the City of Ladies" and other writings (including a final poem about contemporary Joan of Arc) persuasively refuted medieval prejudices about the intelligence and competence of women?
9. Which Chris, part of a famous circle of writers and visual artists involved in the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood, wrote a poem called "Goblin Market"?
10. This Chris, who was called "Billy Moon" as a child, has provided joy for children and adults who love his fictional persona and his stuffed bear and other animal friends. Who was this person immortalized by his father Alan in children's literature?
Source: Author nannywoo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.