Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Whose last words were reputedly 'let not poor Nelly starve'?
2. Which of the following four celebrities could legitimately claim to be the smallest in height?
3. Which Charles wrote the French song 'La Mer'?
4. Which speedy Charlie won gold and bronze sprint medals at the 1968 Mexico Olympics?
5. Which Charles was acknowledged by many as 'the world's most perfectly formed man'?
6. Which historical Scottish figure is buried in St. Peter's Basilica in Rome?
7. Which sporting Charles almost had the English Epsom Derby horse race named after him?
8. Which Italian born clown performed from 1939 to 1979 at the Blackpool Tower Circus?
9. Which German born impresario founded a famous orchestra in Manchester, England in 1858?
10. WWE wrestler Terry Funk was known by which other name?
11. Who was the first left handed golfer to win one of the four majors?
12. Which West Indian cricketer formed a 'lethal' bowling partnership with Wes Hall in the 1960s?
13. Which clever Charles invented the pop-up toaster?
14. Which Charlie was the tenth American to walk on the Moon?
15. Who was married to Mildred Harris, Oona O'Neill and Lillita McMurray?
Source: Author jimpimslim1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.