Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 1994, UK runner Du'aine Ladejo won a medal in the 400m at the European Athletics Championships. Which club did he train with in the UK?
2. Danny John-Jules played The Cat in all 8 series of the TV show "Red Dwarf", shown in the UK from 1988 to 1999. Which Dwayne was his alter ego in the programme?
3. Dwayne is not a name typically associated with Vampires, but which actor played one in the film "The Lost Boys"?
4. In 1960, guitarist Duane Eddy had his biggest hit, with the theme for a movie. What was it called?
5. Dwayne McDuffie is famous as an artist, but what sort of art does he create?
6. Actor Mark Baxter played a Duane in four early series' of "Grange Hill" on UK television. Can you remember the character's surname in the show?
7. In 2003, "Rolling Stone" magazine voted a Duane as the second greatest guitarist of all time. Which Duane was this?
8. How is athlete turned actor Dwayne Johnson better known?
9. Another famous Duane is Duane 'Dog' Chapman the bounty hunter. Do you know where his nickname of 'Dog' came from?
10. With which school of art was sculptor Duane Hanson associated?
Source: Author rowena8482
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.