Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Born Robert Allen Zimmerman, this singer started off as part of the 60s Woodstock generation.
2. This Nobel Prize laureate was a patent clerk before he was recognized for his breakout theory in physics.
3. He revolutionized the way people look at the human psyche.
4. Who was the LA Dodger's pitcher who wouldn't pitch in a World Series game because it occurred on Yom Kippur, a Jewish holiday?
5. Richard Nixon's Secretary of State was this statesman.
6. A Jewish swimmer for the American Olympics team of the 70s. Who was it?
7. This multi-talented singer/actress has won many entertainment awards. She also portrayed Yentl, a Jewish girl growing up in a European town.
8. This Rat Pack singer/actor/entertainer who converted to Judaism also appeared in "All in the Family".
9. Arguably one of the funniest men in the movies, he and his brothers wrote comic hits such as Duck Soup.
10. He wrote the score for the musical 'West Side Story'?
Source: Author grisham
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.