Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which wife did Henry VIII nickname a "great Flanders mare"?
2. Who was the first to be called "America's Sweetheart"?
3. Which woman earned the nickname "Angel of the Battlefield"?
4. What was the nickname of athlete Mildred Ella Didrikson Zaharias?
5. Who was destined to become the "Maid of Orleans"?
6. Which singer was nicknamed "The Swedish Nightingale"?
7. Who was called "The First Lady of Song"?
8. Which woman was nicknamed "The Belle of Amherst"?
9. Who was called "The Moses of her people"?
10. Much to her dismay, which lady was dubbed "Lady Lindy"?
Source: Author nyirene330
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.