Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who exclaimed, "All is lost. Monks, monks, monks!" before his death in 1547?
2. Which President of the USA whispered to his wife, "I love you Sarah. For all eternity, I love you" just before his death in 1849?
3. Which German composer of nine symphonies (among many other great works) died in 1827, whispering, "Friends, applaud - the comedy is finished"?
4. Who, just before his death from cancer in 1957, remarked, "I should never have switched from Scotch to Martinis"?
5. Which word did Napoleon Bonaparte utter just before his death in 1821?
6. Who said, just before she died in 1603, "All my possessions for a moment of time"?
7. Whose words were these, just before her death in 1997: "My God. What's happened?"
8. Which poet said, "God will pardon me - that's his line of work" just before his death in 1856?
9. "Father, into thy hands, I commend my spirit."
10. Just before her death in 1931, who whispered, "Get my swan costume ready."
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.