Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The word "enema" comes down to us from which ancient language?
2. The first time enemas are mentioned in medical literature will astonish you. Which very ancient culture, quite advanced in medical procedures and papyrus, recorded this?
3. Back to the second century CE in Ancient Greece, for which life giving purpose were enemas being used at that time?
4. Which ancient people from Central America used enemas to deliver intoxicating substances into the body?
5. Were women allowed to have enemas in medieval times in Europe?
6. By the late 17th century, enemas had become particularly popular in which amphibian limb loving country?
7. For several centuries, pregnant women were given enemas as a matter of course?
8. During the 18th century, tobacco smoke enemas were used on various occasions for which purpose?
9. The 19th century saw the introduction of which very common household object to give enemas?
10. The latest trend in enemas that came shortly after colonic irrigation, comprises which stimulating drink?
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.