Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Why don't you write books people can read?" a desperate wife told her husband. Who was the unlucky spouse?
2. Which quotation is not by Mark Twain?
3. What great general said: "In politics stupidity is not a handicap."
4. Which quotation is not by Albert Einstein?
5. Complete this quotation by Emerson. "The ornament of a house is the ________________________ who frequent it."
6. Even cartoon characters speak grand and true words. Who said: "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
7. Which quotation is not by Voltaire?
8. Complete this quotation by Richard Bach. "Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're _____________, it isn't."
9. Who said: "The trouble with her is that she lacks the power of conversation but not the power of speech."
10. Which quotation is not by Oscar Wilde?
Source: Author Polygon
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.