Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of Henry's six wives did not serve at the court of a queen?
2. Which Thomas wrote to Henry that he was "clean amazed" and that he had "never had a better opinion of a woman" after hearing about Anne Boleyn's arrest and the charges against her?
3. Which of Henry's six wives lived into her fifties?
4. Which woman of the court did not give birth to a son named Henry?
5. Which Mary was later to become the wife of Henry's illegitimate son, Henry Fitzroy?
6. Which courtier was not executed for his alleged affair with Anne Boleyn?
7. Which of the six wives was the oldest at the time of her wedding to Henry?
8. Which Thomas died of illness?
9. Lady Jane Rochford, later executed for aiding Katherine Howard in her infidelity to Henry, was related to Anne Boleyn in what way?
10. Which of Henry's wives was already in love with another man when Henry began his courtship of her?
Source: Author Cbryce
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.