Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who among these men was not named Thomas?
2. Which of these ladies did not have the first name Mary?
3. What was the most common name among the six wives of Henry VIII?
4. Which was the shared first name among the man who was first betrothed to Anne Boleyn, the illegitimate son fathered by Henry VIII with Lady Elizabeth Blount, and Anne Boleyn's nephew?
5. What first name was shared by the mother of Henry VIII, the mother of Anne Boleyn, and the daughter of Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII?
6. Who among the following was not named William?
7. Which of these first names is shared by the wife of George Boleyn, the grand-niece of Henry VIII who very briefly sat on the throne, and a wife of Henry VIII?
8. During the reign of Henry VIII, was there a King of France also named Henry?
9. Which first name was shared by a sister of Henry VIII, Henry VIII's grandmother of the House of Lancaster, and by Lady Shelton (a lady in waiting to Anne Boleyn)?
10. There sure were a lot of men named Thomas! Which of these was not one of them?
Source: Author guitargoddess
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.