Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the name of the Boleyn who became queen in 1533?
2. For which of these reasons was Anne Boleyn beheaded?
3. What was the name of the Boleyn family seat?
4. Which other wife of Henry VIII had strong family connections to the Boleyns?
5. Mary Boleyn (Anne's sister) also had an affair with Henry VIII.
6. What was the name of the Boleyn brother?
7. Titles were an excellent sign of success for the Boleyns. The benefits of having Anne as queen were enormous. Already a well-established family at court, they became enobled several times over. What title did George Boleyn hold when he was executed with his sister?
8. What was the name of Mary's daughter by William Carey?
9. In which book, which was also made into a television play and a Hollywood movie, has the story of the Boleyns, particularly Mary, been immortalised?
10. Which Boleyn became the sole ruler of England in 1558?
Source: Author shortstef
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.