Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who were the three children of Thomas and Elizabeth Boleyn?
2. Which noble family was Elizabeth Boleyn a member of?
3. Which of Anne Boleyn's cousins also married Henry VIII?
4. Mary Boleyn married a commoner and became a farmer's wife after the death of her first husband.
5. Which Boleyn children have unknown birthdates?
6. Anne Boleyn's cousin who became Henry's mistress for a short time was Madge Shelton.
7. Thomas Boleyn was ambassador to which country?
8. Anne Boleyn was a lady-in-waiting to which of Henry's wives?
9. The Boleyns were descended from both a merchant and a king.
10. George Boleyn married a woman who later gave evidence about him. What was this woman's name?
Source: Author ditsygurl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.