Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The attitude of Elizabeth I towards her suitors.
2. The song that best fits Edward VI shortly after his father's death.
3. After her arrest for adultery, Katherine Howard continually changed her story. Finally, after long hours of severe questioning, she stuck with one story. Which song best describes her last answer to these charges?
4. What song best describes Mary I?
5. Which of these is the BEST description of the love-life of Henry VIII?
6. What best describes Katherine Parr after the death of Henry VIII?
7. Katherine of Aragon's feelings for Henry VIII during the divorce proceedings.
8. The greatest hope of Henry VIII.
9. The best song describing the relationship between Mary Tudor and Charles Brandon.
10. Anne Boleyn's fashion sense.
Source: Author princess_1990
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.